At 1100 hrs today we left Newport heading for Bermuda 620 nm to the southeast. We should be there in 3-4 days if we decide to stop. Otherwise we could head for the British Virgin Islands to meet Kurt's brother who is bareboat chartering there October 6-16. Or we could continue to Panama to be out of hurricane danger for the rest of the season. We will be atching the weather closely.
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment