Our Mission: To boldly go until we are no more!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Interlude Underway Day 2

The weather is not looking too good for our passage further North so we are headed for Charleston SC to wait for a better window. We will be crossing the Gulf Stream tonight and may have some squalls and then a front with NE winds on backside. We hope to be in Charleston by then.

1130 UTC position: 29d26' N, 77d12' W

No comments:

Post a Comment