After two straight days of sailing we are now under power in light and variable conditions. There has been some rain and shifty wind all night and we may have to motor for a few hours until what is left of the tradewinds fills in. Unfortunately the wind will be from the southeast and not northeast as we had hoped for. A huge low in mid Atlantic combined with a trof to the west of us has killed the trades will bent them to be more southerly when they fill in.
1300 position: 24d04'N, 64d31'W, COG 180M, SOG 9.4 kn, MTG 315 nm
Looks like we will miss Foxy's Sunday Night Buffet BBQ but may get in some Bubbly Pool action Monday or Tuesday.
Katie's list of top five things she wants to do in the BVI:
1. Bubbly Pool, Jost Van Dyke
2. Happy Hour Pain Killers, Saba Rock
3. Drinks & Dinner on the Willie T.
4. See Eric Stone perform at Pussers, Marina Cay
5. Lobster BBQ dinner on Anegada